4medica and San Diego Health Connect provide a transformative webinar that reimagines how we see and utilize data throughout our health care ecosystem.
Dive deeper than diagnoses and prescriptions to explore the data journey, from the moment an ambulance responds to a call.
What You'll Learn
- Shift your perspective: Break free from traditional data views and discover its profound impact on every stage of San Diego’s health care journey.
- Explore the full spectrum: How data is brought to the scene of 9-1-1 emergencies and flows seamless through the event to the hospital.
- Grasp the power of data integrity: Understand why reliable data is paramount for delivering critical health information at the right time and how this can be used to support high-risk patient populations and novel community paramedic and health organization programs.
- Discover the importance of proper identity management and a robust enterprise master person index (eMPI): Inaccurate or incomplete patient data can have serious consequences, such as delayed diagnoses, medication errors, and even patient harm. A robust enterprise master person index can help to ensure that all patient’s data is accurate and accessible to authorized healthcare providers.
- Empower the future: Learn how San Diego Health Connect is revolutionizing data exchange to ensure the right information reaches the right people instantly.
- Join the conversation: Engage with healthcare experts and community leaders to shape the future of data-driven health care in San Diego.